A 6 steps process that eliminates the risks of Eastern Europe sourcing
In detail, the 6 steps process based on 15 years of experience and partnerships in industrial subcontracting in Eastern Europe.
Iso 9001, Iso 3834-2 certifications,...Quality manuals, specific check-lists, comprehensive kick-off meetings are the key to a global top quality level
- Selection of "good to subcontract" products
- Validation of technical specifications
- Validation of commercial specifications
- Prototypes or samples
- Routine start-up
An expert process to avoid the pitfalls of remote sourcing
>Sélection of « good to subcontract » products
- The idea is to work only on projects with a good chance of success.
- Favourable: high added value contained in the product, as a proportion of the total initial cost.
- Good transportability, so you don't have to pay for air transport.
- One file at a time!
> Validation of technical specifications
- Attention, dwg drawings are indispensable if the component is complex.
- Which materials and certificates? What surface conditions and treatments?
- Where are the critical points? What are the functional dimensions?
- Do you have any process advice to give us?
- We are a source of proposals for process optimisation.
- What is the control plan? Sampling, key ribs;
> Validation of commercial specifications
- Do you have a target price?
- Minimum acceptable payment terms?
- Lot size
- Which level of reporting would you like?
- Once the price has been confirmed and accepted, we move on to the prototype phase.
- Delivery time is the same as for a proto made in France.
- Either on site or in France, depending on the size.
- Definitive process shutdown
- Validation of the control plan
> Routine start-up
- Sending the first of the serial batch
- Logistics optimization
- Control on samples
- Possible technical developments