Subcontracting foundry and machining in Eastern Europe
Subcontracting in high quality foundries in Eastern Europe. TechniSourcing relies on a network of steel and aluminium (Alu casted products) foundries capable of performing well in terms of quality and at a low cost. The main turning, milling and all other machining operations are carried out on their sites at a high standard.
14 factories specialised in this profession, at your service
We select our factories based on the three following criteria:
- The available technology
- ISO 9001 certification rigorously implemented in day to day operation
- Whether there are already clients from Western Europe
TechniSourcing, foundry specialist
TechniSourcings foundry partners collectively have at their disposal most of the technology available on the market:
- Aluminium and Zamak gravity foundry (Alu casted products) – 300 kg/month minimum. Our clients: LINDE, JCB, JOHN DEERE, CLASS.
- Sand molding/casting. Units of up to 20T.
- Shell casting foundry, worthwile starting from orders of several thousand parts, from 0 to 300kg.
- Die casting - high quality, perfect finish, small and large volumes, up to approximately 50kg.
- Stainless steel foundry small and large-scale.
- Particular technologies: high-pressure injection, centrifugal casting, continuous casting…
- Minimum 100 parts
- Post casted machining: our factories are equipped with large-scale numerical machining equipment.
TechniSourcing, a comprehensive partner for machining
Facilitated with outstanding equipment (German, Japanese or Swiss), we decide with you the most suitable factory for your company:
- Steel machining, aluminium, plastic
- Steel milling, aluminium, plastic
- Turning with 3 and 4 axis machining centres
- Medium volume machining, from 50 to 500 parts
- Large volume machining
Machining in Eastern Europe: Usual French delivery time + 7 days
- Elbows and miscellaneous parts - Gravity casting
- Various pcs
- Zamak Gravity Foundry
- Progress report example Exemple de rapport d'avancement